It is strongly recommended that you consult your CPA or tax advisor as Nabers Group is prohibited from giving tax, legal and investment advice. 

If your retirement funds can be rolled into another retirement account then the general opinion is yes, as long as the funds are not a Roth IRA. Any retirement account can be rolled into a Solo 401k, any type of IRA or 401k or 403b, but always check with your CPA or tax advisor.

Did this answer your question?