1. Log into your Solera Bank Account: https://www.solerabank.com/self-directed.php
2. Select Wire Transfers ---> Select Send Single Wire Transfer
3. Choose wire amount and originating account
Input how much you will be transferring.
Select which account (you may need to do two wires if you have Pretax and Roth funds).
4. Enter your trust information as the beneficiary
Beneficiary's full name: Trust Name
Beneficiary address: Trust Address
Beneficiary's account number: the account where you are wiring the funds to
5. Leave intermediary institution blank and input receiving bank as beneficiary institution.
6. Confirm your wire is complete
You will receive a confirmation email from Solera Bank showing your successful transfer.
Helpful Resources You Need to Know:
If you are closing the account after you transfer your funds, make sure to minus $30 from your total. Solera has a $30 wire fee. This means you will want to leave $30 in the account.
If you intend on closing the account: After the funds are transferred out, you will want to call Solera and request to close the account.